A Microsoft Azure technologyWindows Desktop in the cloud
Are you tired of paying for new server and computer equipment all the time? Of all the downtime, configuration and management inefficiencies and excessive costs?
Introducing the new Virtual Windows 10 desktop, in the Microsoft Azure Cloud.
Securely connect to your Cloud Windows Desktop
Windows Desktop in the Cloud
Why should you consider switching to the Microsoft Windows 10 Azure Cloud? Some of the advantages are:
- Cash Flow: no more expensive computer and server outlays
- You pay one predictable fee per user desktop per month
- Your whole computer network, including email, firewall, files and applications are all in one place
- Security is second to none, with multifactor authentication, reverse proxy, dashboard security score, DNS filtering and no physical tampering
Connect via ANY device!
Use the free Microsoft Remote Desktop Client app to connect via any browser, mobile phone, tablet, Chromebook, laptop or desktop. It’s that simple.
How do you access your desktop?
Download the new secure Microsoft Remote Desktop app, enter your username and password, enter your second security token (i.e. authenticator temp passcode), and within seconds see your familiar desktop.
Manage your own users and access
Cloud Dashboard and Service
The Cloud Management Dashboard allows for easy user and access management. Also included in our service is:
- Full service helpdesk including labor related to Cloud service (full service IT support)
- You pay only for the users who are active, a fee per user per month
- Security services including DNS filtering, VPN, multi-factor authentication, security policies and a security score, determined by scanning a range of policies
- Unlimited file storage (part of Office 365 OneDrive)
- No long term contracts